~ Ad Hoc Fundraisers ~
If you want to organise an event, set the venue and date, print out your posters, spread them around and let the website team know via the form below so cornworthy.com can help advertise your good work.
Below is an outline of some of the annual ad hoc charity fundraisers in place so far :
- RNLI Conker Night - organised by Ian Simons
- Totnes Carers Various Evenings - organised by Anthony Hawkes
- Christmas Message Board (Parish Magazine) - organised by Christopher Hunt for Children's Hospice South West
- Jumble Sale organised by St.Peter's Church Community with proceeds to Christian Aid
- Book Stall in Totnes Market - organised by Susan & Mike Stevenson - in aid of St. Peter's Church
Please feel free to email details of any other fund raisers you can think of ...
There is no GD-Library-Support enabled. The Captcha-Class cannot be used!